Dr Hilary Dyer has updated her Privacy Notice in accordance with the European Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) effective from May 2018.
Dr Hilary Dyer will collect relevant data from
- Enquirers using the contact submission form on her website
- Enquirers sending an email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enquirers who telephone Dr Hilary Dyer about any of her services
- Attendees to events who complete an event evaluation form and provide their email address
Dr Hilary Dyer will only collect such data as is necessary to communicate effectively about the services offered by Dr Hilary Dyer and to fulfil her obligations to the relevant person.
- Name, contact information including email, postal addresses and telephone numbers
- Photographs taken with consent at events, assessments, or similar
- Video Content taken with consent at events, assessments or similar
Dr Hilary Dyer will only use the data to communicate about the services provided by Dr Hilary Dyer. She will never sell or share the data with a third party.
Dr Hilary Dyer will use email addresses to send emails under mutual legitimate interest, such as emails connected with services, information about presentations and events, and information about the PDA book writing and PDA research
Security of data and your rights under the GDPR
All Data is stored securely on business computers and servers, access to which is password protected.
You may request details of your personal information held by Dr Hilary Dyer, by emailing email@example.com
- You have the right to correct any errors in the data.
- You may instruct Hilary to delete your information permanently or completely.
- You have the right to restrict the processing of your data.
- You have the right to data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your data.
Dr Hilary Dyer will retain your data for a period of seven years after the date of the initial enquiry which you made, or initial event in which you participated and gave your email address. You may ask for your data to be removed at any time during this period. During the year following the 7th anniversary your data will be permanently deleted.
Dr Hilary Dyer